CBN is a network of financial professionals that provide potential solutions to you and your clients through strategic partnerships.
At Consolidated Brokerage Network, our primary focus is to help you grow your business and achieve your goals. We specialize in:
- Help you value your practice
- Business strategy and building your practice
- Recruit and develop team members
- Structure your business to make it scalable and sellable
CONCIERGE COACHING SERVICE
- Business coaching and planning
- Learn ways to build a team, expand your business, and structure a business plan
- Track sales/marketing data and benchmarks for optimal sales results and goal setting
- Gain access to a tool designed to streamline doing business
- Access to all carriers via a single portal
- Consolidated reporting: Log in to one page for all your production information your production information.
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT & ADVANCED MARKETS
- Case processing
- Case design and illustrations
- Complex case design
- Strategic income planning strategies
- Estate preservation strategies
- Social security income benefit strategies
STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS WITH A NETWORK OF SEASONED PROFESSIONALS
- Access to a team of legal and accounting professionals, specializing in complex tax law for high net worth individuals and business owners
- Unique insurance expertise
CASE STUDY MONTHLY CALL
- We spend half the call walking through a complex case study and the other time spent with one of our leading specialists fielding questions.
Through our strategic relationship with GamePlan Financial Marketing, LLC, you gain access to insurance marketing and creative services, advanced case support, fixed index annuity/life insurance sales, and product training!
Upon qualifying, you gain access to complimentary graphic design and copy writing services through GamePlan Creative, GamePlan’s in-house insurance advertising agency. This includes assistance with:
- Corporate branding and identity: Creation of custom logo, stationery, and marketing collateral
- Planning and execution of your annual marketing strategy: Support managing your marketing plan and providing a dedicated account manager to ensure everything runs on schedule
- Direct mail campaigns: Includes custom postcards and bi-fold mailers
- Access to an exclusive seminar platform: Turnkey seminars, preset and round table events which include invitations, PowerPoint presentations with notes, and marketing materials
- Media buying: All traditional and non-traditional outlets including TV, radio, print, outdoor, digital, and social
- Video production: Option to create a custom introduction video for TV advertising, use on your website, during a seminar, or via email in advance of a new appointment
Compliance review helps ensure that marketing materials adhere to regulatory guidelines and legislation.
Whether you are a $2M producer or a $40M producer, there is specific sales and marketing training designed specifically for you. You will receive access to resources to help you close more insurance business and ultimately grow your practice.
Consolidated Brokerage Network and GamePlan Financial Marketing, LLC are not affiliated.
Eric S. Cox
Eric Cox has an impressive level of experience and has done extensive work within the insurance and financial services industry for over 23 years. He began his career at Prudential serving as a Sales Representative and later took on the role as Sales Manager of a local branch. In 1997, he joined New York Life as a Sales Manager and was promoted to Senior Partner in 2002, where he helped the Charleston agency grow into one of the most successful agencies in the nation.
In 2012, Cox started a new venture as President of Coastal Wealth Management. With a full staff of experienced professionals the firm offers securities, investment advice and insurance options to help address their client’s retirement income and estate planning needs. As an alumnus of the College of Charleston he serves on the Executive Committee for the School of Business Board of Governors, as well as the Board of Directors for their Foundation Board.
Cox graduated with a bachelor’s degree in business administration in 1993 from the College of Charleston. He is married to Charlotte Lee McConnell and they have three children.
Liza Barnett Emmet
Liza Barnett Emmet entered the financial services industry in Charleston, SC, in 1998 with New York Life where she was a top producer and Partner by 2001. She joined MassMutual Financial Group in 2009, prior to forming Barnett Wealth Advisors.
In 2014, Liza was asked to be the Chairman of MassMutual’s Sales Manager Advisory Board. She is the first woman to hold this position in the history of MassMutual, which was founded in 1851. In 2014, Liza started Barnett Wealth Advisors, a full service wealth management firm and followed that with Consolidate Brokerage Network, to serve the needs of advisors around the country.
Liza is a graduate of the University of Georgia. She is a sixth generation native of Jacksonville, Fl where her family has been in the Banking and Financial Industry for over 100 years. Liza and her husband, Patrick Emmet, reside in Jacksonville and have 3 children. She serves on the Board of Governors of The Florida Yacht Club, the Womens Board of Wolfson Children’s Hospital and is a patron of the Cummer Museum of Art.
Nate Sanders has 18 years of experience in the insurance and financial services industry. He has built a strong reputation based on integrity and a deep rooted knowledge of his craft. By consistently exceeding his advisors’ expectations, Nate has earned their trust as their preferred insurance broker.
Prior to cofounding CBN, Nate established Infinity Insurance Brokers in 2013 when he noticed an unmet need in the independent brokerage space. Through this endeavor, he began partnering with advisors to fully understand their clients’ needs and developing custom recommendations to fit each unique situation. Before Infinity, Nate served in a senior leadership role at New York Life from 2007 – 2013 where he managed a team of 30+ advisors and was consistently a top ranked manager nationally.
Nate attended Northern Arizona University on a football scholarship. After his football career, Nate finished his Bachelor’s Degree at Arizona State University with a major in Small Business Management, Entrepreneurship, and Communications. Nate and his fiancé, Alex, and two sons, Carson and Cash, live in Scottsdale.